Tombow Mono Eraser
R24.15 – R65.78
Tombow Mono eraser selection for precise specialised application:
- Dust Catch – Eraser residues stick to eraser due to its tacky polymer mixture. The solution to prevent small eraser bits on sketches, designs or technical drawings
- Sand – Micro sand particles for erasing ink.
- Sand and Rubber – Practical combo-eraser for erasing graphite or ink.
- Smart – Extra thin 5.5 mm eraser for erasing small areas. Solid eraser due to special formula.
- Light – Excellent erasing effect with little pressure. Perfect for delicate paper.
- Mono XS – Launched in 1969, Japans most famous eraser, in XS size!
- Mono M – Launched in 1969, Japans most famous eraser, in M size!
- Mono L – Launched in 1969, Japans most famous eraser, in L size!
dust catch, light, mono L, mono M, mono xs, sand, sand and rubber, smart